Moondrop Blessing 2
In the Moondrop Blessing 2, we find a vibrant upper midrange and exciting treble tuning which eschews harsh peaks for a rich, sparkling high end. The Blessing 2 offers a very clean bass response at the bottom end, which allows for a powerful bass that doesn’t muddy up the mids.
For the midrange, Moondrop has taken a somewhat aggressive tuning that unveils a wealth of details in many instruments and can give vocals a rather unusual placement in the mix.
With a wide and rich soundstage, the Blessing 2 is excellent for bringing the life and body out of instrumentals.
- Drivers: 1 Dynamic Driver & 4 Balanced Armature Drivers
- Treble: Knowles SWFK
- Midrange: Softears D-MID-A
- Woofer: 10mm paper cone diaphragm
- Impedance: 22Ω (@ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 117dB/Vrms (@ 1kHz)
- Frequency range: 9Hz - 37kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2 pin
- Plug: 3.5mm