The Moondrop Illumination is a pair of IEMs tuned for accuracy and easy listening. With a mostly neutral frequency response that has plenty of room to breathe on both the high and low end, the Illumination adds only a minimal touch of its own warmth in the midrange with its subtle tuning.
This neutral tuning gives the Illumination a very natural timbre across the whole spectrum. While it doesn’t have the definition of boosted bass or accentuated mids which some IEMs offer, the Illumination does have a gentle warmth in its tuning and is well suited for listening or production.
- Driver: 11mm Dynamic Driver
- Impedance: 259Ω (@ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 124dB (@ 1kHz)
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2 pin
- Housing Material: 5 axis CNC milled TC4 titanium alloy with TiN plating
- Cable: OCC copper with SPC shielding + replaceable plug