The Older Brother to the Kanas Pro
The KXXS IEM is an improved version of Moondrop’s flagship dynamic driver IEM, the Kanas Pro.
The KXXS IEM features a zinc-aluminum alloy housing polished to a satin finish. Inside each earpiece resides a 10mm dynamic driver with a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) diaphragm, which delivers excellent detail.
- Impedance: 32Ω (@ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 110dB (@ 1kHz)
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 80kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2 pin
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Diaphragm material: Diamond-Like-Carbon & PEEK
- Coil: φ0.035mm-CCAW (Daikoku)
- Cavity: Zinc-Aluminum alloy, die-casting-carving-polishing-plating
- Transducer: φ10mm electrodynamic
- Cable material: Litz silver-plated 4N-OFC