The Moondrop KXXS features a V-shaped tuning geared toward sounding accurate and natural while reproducing the sound of vocals and instruments accurately with high resolution.
In the bass, we find a fast and accurate response without a substantial bass boost. For those looking for maximum bass, the KXXS may not be the choice, but the bass is more than adequate to support the lush and richly detailed mid-range and exceptional separation of instruments and vocals.
For the high end, the KXXS provides plenty of presence, realistically reproducing the sounds of cymbals and high strings without becoming harsh or peaking sharply.
- Driver: 10mm Dynamic Driver
- Impedance: 32Ω (@ 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 110dB (@ 1kHz)
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 80kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2 pin
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Diaphragm material: Diamond-Like-Carbon & PEEK
- Coil: φ0.035mm-CCAW (Daikoku)
- Cavity: Zinc-Aluminum alloy, die-casting-carving-polishing-plating
- Transducer: φ10mm electrodynamic
- Cable material: Litz silver-plated 4N-OFC