Moondrop Variations [Pre-Order]
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Product will ship within 20 business days of purchase
- Pre-orders are cancellable within 5 business days
The Moondrop Variations are equipped with a tribrid design that incorporates three different types of drivers to provide an accurate representation of just about anything you want to listen to.
With a total of five drivers in a 1DD+2BA+2EST configuration, the Variations utilize drivers specifically tuned to accommodate the unique nuances found across the frequency spectrum.
Starting the story at the bottom-end, the Variations gently boost the sub-bass that transitions naturally into a defined mid-bass. Offering plenty of power and rumble without becoming too muddy or boomy, the Variations provide an enjoyable bass that does well to complement the overall sound.
We find an accurate reproduction in the mid-range thanks to the Variations balanced tuning, which allows vocals and lead instruments to take center stage without overwhelming the action on the low and high end of the spectrum.
Approaching the top of the Variations frequency response, the balanced tuning subdues potentially shrill highs without compromising the energy and sparkle of high-end instruments like cymbals, providing an airy resonance that allows your tracks to breathe naturally.
- High: SONION Electrostatics Driver
- Mid: Softears-D-Mid-B Balanced Armatures
- Low: 10mm Liquid Crystal Diaphragm Composite Copper Inner-cavity Dynamic Driver
- Impedance: 15.2Ω @1kHz ± 15%
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW（@1kHz）
- Frequency range: 9Hz - 40kHz
- Interface: 0.78mm 2 pin
- Plug: 2.5mm
- Cable length: 1.2m